Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What goes around, comes around.

I was looking for more blogs to read, when I found one that had ads for sloped back ('banana back') show shepherds (GSD).

The main arguement of the article seemed to me to be, "How dare Los Angeles treat us like everybody else!"

Maybe my point of view was different because, I had been in a group where this was discussed, and nobody , NOBODY, ever, EVER, said "Those poor pet owners" or "What about the pet owners?" which was annoying because the group was suppose to be about pets, and the law.

The LA law was to make pet owners all have their dogs and cats operated on so they could never reproduce, but was allowing show dog breeders to keep churning out more purebreds. (Voldermort has risen again! and he is in Los Angeles.)

So I'm cruising around today, and I find a site where kennel owners are upset because the law they thought was only going to apply to pet owners was being applied to them.

What goes around sometimes comes around.

The computer went down for awhile and my connection was lost, so no link, not that you'd want to read about kennel owners complaining about having to obey the law.