Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Book

I have NOT read this book, but it looks good, maybe Santa will bring me a copy, if I leave him some hot chocolate and cake (because I'm not going to merit it from being good!) -just kidding.

The author is an ex-veterinarian - Matthew Watkinson.

I Quote from an article about the book:

"What about a client who owns a purebred dog with a lot of inherited problems?"

"It's a potential gold mine." says Watkinson.

"Unsurprisingly, his statements haven't endeared him to his peers."

This link does have ads, but it also has the rest of the article:
http://www.pawnation.com/2009/12/04/why-one-veterinarian-quit-disgusted-with-a-profession-he-once-r/

I hadn't heard of Matthew Watkinson until a few minutes ago, but now I like him. Tell it like it is! (I once worked for a veterinarian).